Tel: (418) 525-4444 ext. 53169
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Nursing, Université Laval
- Researcher, CHUQ Research Centre, St-François d’Assise Hospital: Research Axis Public health and practice-changing research at CRCHUQ
- Professional practices in healthcare
- Information and communication technologies in healthcare
- Health-related behaviours
- Psychosocial, professional, and organizational theory
- Assessment of health technologies and intervention modes
- Knowledge synthesis and application
- Assistant Professor, Université Laval, Faculty of Nursing
- Adjunct Professor, Université Laval, Departments of Family Medicine and Social and Preventive Medicine
- Researcher, CHUQ Research Centre, St-François d’Assise Hospital
- Postdoctoral fellow, Health Telematics Unit, University of Calgary, Alberta
- Postdoctoral fellow, Catalan Agency for Health Technology Assessment, Barcelona, Spain.
- Research professional, Assessment of Information and Communication Technologies in Health, Quebec Public Health Centre and Université Laval
- Multilevel analysis of adoption of electronic health records (EHR) by health care professionals. Principal investigator
- The virtual practice. Principal investigator
- Study group on service transformation in colonoscopy. Principal investigator
- Information and communication technologies (ICT) to support the exchange of knowledge: Impacts on the workforce in the health sector. Principal investigator
- ICTs and their impact on the workforce in the health sector: the sharing of experiences. Principal investigator
- Introducing a patient perspective in an HTA unit. Principal investigator
- Barriers and facilitators to implementing EHR in Canada: A synthesis of users' perspectives. Principal investigator.
- An integrated strategy of knowledge application for optimal e-health implementation. Principal investigator.
- Interprofessional approaches to shared decision making in primary care: Advancing theories, models, methods and measurement. Co-researcher (Principal investigator: France Légaré).
- From knowledge to practice: an office of knowledge transfer and exchange in health science. Co-investigator (Principal investigators: Johanne Gagnon and Françoise Côté).
- Translating shared decision making into clinical practices: convening a community of practice. Co-investigator (Principal investigator: France Légaré).